13 Jan 2078| Chief Executive Officer (w/m/d)
Our customer is a pioneer in the field of software test automation that has been on the market for more than 20 years. The headquarter is located in the northern area of Stuttgart.
The CEO is responsible for
- strategic development with the management team, including annual plan, budgeting and regular reporting to the board
- developing the company along the whole value chain, considering digital transformation
- balancing strategic and operational issues, hiring, developing and retaining top talent and communicating the region strategy and business plan to multiple partners.
- defining global and regional trends that create growth drivers for tactical and strategic sales and product line development
- active engagement with customers, including activities such as commercial negotiation, strategic product development, commercial contract development and issue resolution
- driving comprehensive communication and team alignment to deliver the strategic plan through support from engineering, quality, product management and operations
- develop business models and determine market trends to establish long-term prospects and to enable the development of innovative products
- leading product management on the launch of new products, providing local market input to product development.
The Job Requirement
- Proven success leading successful development of an organisation with special knowledge in sales and product management team. This includes P&L, as well as developing and implementing new strategies.
- Extensive professional experience with significant executive leadership skills.
- The ability to effectively motivating personnel, providing development through coaching and direct feedback and leading through empowerment and accountability.
- Experience in successfully executing complex sales cycles with process driven sales approach.
- At least 10 years of experience in Software Industries, working with the market.
- Intercultural skills and the ability to communicate to all levels of management
- Fluent in German and English – more languages are helpful.
- Master’s degree in Business, Engineering, or Sales & Marketing is preferred.
- Experience in M&A, IPOs and take overs are helpful
Have we aroused your interest? Call us at 089 900 580 0 or send us your application documents to email@example.com. Please quote the reference number 2078, thank you very much.
You are also welcome to book a first information meeting with Mr. Heinz Höreth by quoting the reference number 2078. Please follow this link: