14 Jul 2099| Sales Director Enterprise Accounts Europe Central (w/m/d)
Our Customer is one of the largest software companies, which develops software for 3D product design, simulation, manufacturing and more.
- Define a successful sales strategy to achieve Central Europe revenue target and sustain geographical growth objectives fully aligned with the Industries and Brands.
- Manage and support the Geo sales team to optimize the territory coverage, to increase customer satisfaction and to grow sales productivity.
- In order to meet with the geographical challenges, to hire new talents and transform the team.
- Accountable for all sales targets and revenue achievements in the assigned Geo/Area.
- Drive the diversification and growth in new industries and domains.
- Ensure that the level of lead generation is sufficient for all quarters and the FY to establish a sales pipeline commensurate with the sales goals.
- Provide clear and accurate forecasts and reports on sales activity.
- Develop and maintain a healthy ecosystem to facilitate multiplication and scalability.
- Embark sales resources in the LEVERAGE process, a 3DS Sales Process, and implementation plan.
- Supervise and support the overall LEVERAGE process regarding all the opportunities of the sales team and ensure discipline regarding the LEVERAGE process execution.
- Inspire internally and promote externally the 3DS vision.
The Job Requirements
- Bachelor of science/ Master of science Degree in Business, Technology or equivalent
- 10+ years of software solutions sales experience with minimum 10 years of sales management experience within complex technology product portfolios
- Consistent track record of successful sales shown by overachieving goals and targets.
- Experience in selling competitive products to the 3DS suite is a big plus.
- Extensive professional experience with significant executive leadership skills.
- Ability to drive transformation – on C-level at customers and internally.
- Intercultural skills and the ability to communicate to all levels of Management. International experience is an advantage.
- solution-oriented mindset, resilience, ability to deal with complexity
- Fluent in German and English, French is a plus
Have we piqued your interest? Call us on 089 900 580 0 or send us your application documents to email@example.com. Please include the reference number 2099, thank you.