29 Jul 2133| Account Executive (w/m/d)
Our client is bringing enterprise-class, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions to organisations around the World.
- As an Account Executive, you will be passionate, enthusiastic and a successful new business sales person who wants to be part of one of the most disruptive cloud companies on the planet!
- You will be a key player in the field sales team to drive net new business sales into large, strategic accounts
- You will drive complex sales cycles through orchestrating internal teams of pre-sales, value management, bid management, inside sales, marketing and sales support.
- You will implement value-selling processes alongside a wealth of knowledge of the products and portfolio
- You will use your experience and consultative selling skills to initiate long-standing relationships with prospective customers and executive sponsors
- You will employ effective selling strategies to successfully position our client as a viable cloud partner of choice to alternative to legacy ERP solutions.
The Job Requirements
- Experience of selling to C-level from a direct, field sales position
- Understand the strategic competitive landscape and customer needs so you can effectively position our client into companies
- Prior sales experience of selling software solutions in cloud / SaaS technology or business applications (preferably ERP / HCM / Financial planning)
- Ability to understand and effectively explain the benefits of an on-demand/web services/ Cloud / SaaS architecture is a big plus
- Experience in cultivating mutually beneficial relationships with strategic partners
- Proven ability in managing complex sales cycles from start to finish with a track record of successful revenue attainment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German & English
- Competitive remuneration, restricted stock units & an employee stock purchase program
- Pension scheme, life insurance, personal disability insurance, accident insurance
- Flexible working hours and work from home option
- A powerful product, named as a leader by Gartner for Cloud HCM Suites, Cloud Core Financial Management Suites and Cloud Financial Planning and Analysis
- Structured employee onboarding & sales academy to ensure a quick and successful ramp up
- Team events, fitness program, employee assistance program, perks/discounts offerings, free fresh fruit & snacks in our office locations and more
Have we piqued your interest? Call us on 089 900 580 0 or send us your application documents to email@example.com. Please include the reference number 2133, thank you.