26 Jul 2157| Business Development Manager – Manufacturing Germany (w/m/d)
Our customer is a global leader in Engineering and R&D services.
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help expand clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- You are responsible for shaping and developing relevant strategies, offerings and services through defining and targeting new key stakeholders
- You build a strong pipeline of opportunities that will result in consistent and predictable revenue and growth in the Industrial products segments which includes Machinery, Electrical Products, Building Automation, Power, Home Automation, O&G & Utilities.
- You develop business across the product engineering services, Manufacturing & After Market in the region.
- You lead proposal development and presentations to clients, negotiate terms and close project business.
- Map the landscape of business in the Industrial Products in DACH region.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and other periodic reports for the senior management highlighting the performance as well as execution results/progress.
The Job Requirements
- Sales experience in Engineering Services Industry e.i. Machinery, Electrical Products, Building Automation, Power, Home Automation, O&G & Utilities
- Existing relationships within the Manufacturing industry enabling you to generate business quickly
- 12+ years of combined experience in Technology and Sales of Engineering Services as gained in an engineering consultancy environment.
- University Degree in Electronic/Electrical/Mechanical/lndustrial Engineering is preferred
- Hands on experience in selling Embedded development, Could Engineering/ IOT, Digital Manufacturing services, PLM, MBSE, VAVE, Cybersecurity etc.
- You are able to drive new business opportunities along with delivery teams from capability presentation to SOW negotiations and signing of deals.
- Understanding of the cultural nuances of the region and can successfully forged strategic.
- Fluent (minimum C1) in German and English
- Open to travel frequently
Have we piqued your interest? Call us on 089 900 580 0 or send us your application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the reference number 2157, thank you.