05 Jul 2158| Account Relationship Manager – BMW Munich (w/m/d)
Our customer is a global leader in Engineering and R&D services.
They are looking for an ambitious and energetic Account Relationship Manager to help expand their client BMW in Munich.
- You will develop business potential and improvement opportunities and map these into sustainable engineering solutions.
- You are the customer’s direct contact and advise independently or in a team on all aspects of process and engineering services.
- You will develop creative and suitable solution options for customers‘ problems and drive innovation and digital transformation.
- You are responsible for business development strategies.
- You coordinate sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting.
- You prepare and present business and account updates to the management.
- You report to the account director.
The Job Requirements
- Sales experience in Engineering Services Industry
- 5 years of combined experience in Technology and Sales of Engineering Services as gained in an engineering consultancy environment.
- University Degree in Electronic/Electrical/Mechanical/lndustrial Engineering is preferred.
- Open to travel Frequently, German language skills
- Hands on experience in selling Embedded development, Could Engineering/ IOT, Digital Manufacturing services, PLM, MBSE, VAVE, Cybersecurity etc.
- Should be able to drive business opportunities along with delivery teams.
- Understanding of the cultural nuances of the region and can successfully forged strategic.
- Fluent (minimum C1) in German and English
Have we piqued your interest? Call us on 089 900 580 0 or send us your application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the reference number 2158, thank you.